Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wardrobe Wednesday

My outfit is not quite as exciting today - I knew I had lots of running around to do so I opted for some (new!) flat boots instead of my regular heels. Yes, I think I have an addiction to boots! These latest ones are also destiny, as I originally bought a different pair but the zip broke on them after the first wear. So, I went to return them and decided I would have one more try of these lovelys, and decided that yes, I would branch out a bit from the safe and ordinary, especially given my recent oath. And so, it is love in a pair of boots once more!

Please excuse the TERRIBLE light, I am only home when it is dark...



T-shirt - Pagani
Cardi - Tempt (I wear it all the time)
Scarf - a present from a friend from Egypt
Skirt - Max Clearance
Tights - Glassons (they are actually a cute argyle pattern but it's impossible to see with the light)
Boots - Number One Shoe Warehouse
Necklace - my cameo

More outift inspiration here.

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous, man, I think I need to get myself down to the shoe warehouse! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the green of the top and the dog that has managed to get himself in the photo!

    ReplyDelete