Monday, June 6, 2011

One Hundred!

Well, well, well, it looks like I have made it to 100 posts! Never did I think when I started this blog that I would keep going for this long and and end up with this much to say! Despite my posting being somewhat sporadic at times, I do truly love the community of people I have 'met' in the blog world. There are some amazing, inspirational ladies out there and I can only hope that one day I will be as amazing and inspirational as they are. I feel I have learnt so much and am still learning every day from these wonderful, talented people, and I can say with absolute certainty, that they all make me try to be a better person.

This blog is not only a public record of my trials and errors with food, crafts and life, but a diary of sorts, documenting a change in myself over the past year. Looking back, I have come a long way from my first post, and I am still loving the challenging of coming up with exciting and interesting things to write about.

To celebrate my 100th post, I would like to host a little giveaway! I don't know what it will be yet, as I didn't realise I had hit 100 posts until tonight! But, I promise it will be at least a little bit fabulous...
Simply leave a comment below telling me what you would like to see or see more of on the blog in the future, and you will be in the draw. I will draw a winning entry next Monday, 13th June.

Good luck!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh exciting and congratulations! I'd love to be in your draw. I enjoy all your posts but think your interesting food ideas are especially good.
    Looking forward to reading more of your fun and inspiring posts in the future.

    ReplyDelete