Thursday, July 21, 2011

Detox - Day Two

Day two of my three day detox is almost over. I have had another relaxing day, including a gorgeous massage, choosing costumes for Paddy's students for their upcoming play and a bit of house cleaning (this may not be relaxing to everyone but I am kinda weird!). How am I feeling? Still pretty good, I'm not tired or hungry and I slept well last night. I am getting a bit sick of juice, but I know it is not forever, so I can handle it. I haven't really been hungry at all today, and looking at what I've eaten/drunk today, it's actually not that much. I probably need to take care tomorrow to have a bit more or I will waste away! I'm sort of waiting for the 'detoxing' to begin - the headaches, skin breakout, achy muscle etc that people write about. Maybe it won't happen at all? I'm mildly apprehensive...

Day Two's Eats:
9am: warm water with lemon
10am: fresh apple, ginger, mint and silverbeet juice
12.30pm: cup of red miso soup with wakame
2pm: handful of raw almonds and fresh apple, ginger and kale juice
4.30pm: fresh pineapple and mint juice
Dinner: I have prepared another big salad of savoy cabbage, cavolo nero, spinach, sorrel, basil, carrot and daikon radish with an olive oil, apple cider vinegar and mustard dressing and a dollop of mashed avocado on top. Followed by a cup of fennel tea before bed. Then another early night for me!

Tomorrow I am planning on having chopped pineapple, mango and banana for breakfast, a big salad for lunch, vege juice throughout the day and a light, vegetarian dinner to top the detox off.

1 comment:

  1. I think you're already so healthy, maybe you won't have any yucky detox side effects...

    ReplyDelete