Monday, November 1, 2010

A Long Time Away

I have been very slack with this blog lately, in action, but most definitely not in thought. Living away from home is hard. I am not around the people I care about most, I am not around my things, or in my space. But, after 3 months, and a lot of action, it is almost all over. I am 2 weeks away from being home again. Home to my loved ones, my garden, my sewing machine, my kitchen; home to my home.

I have spent these past 3 months working my butt off, finishing my degree, getting a job (yippee!!), and pondering life, and the direction I hope it will take. I look forward to getting back to my home, my space, and reviving this poor, wee neglected blog. What I have not neglected these past few months, is reading blogs. I am very, very humbled and in awe of all the amazing people out there, who inspire me daily to do better, to try harder, and to be true to myself and what I want for my life. Thank you to all those people who take time out of their day to share their wisdom, their thoughts, and a tiny snippet of their life, which truly helps me to strive for more, and makes me a better person.

1 comment: