Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wardrobe Wednesday

Since my 7th form ball wasn't actually THAT long ago, the photos are not really worth a mention. However, I did dress up this past week to celebrate me finishing Uni forever!! Yes that's right, I am no longer a student!! After six years, and two degrees, this is a HUGE achievement, made even more glorious by the fact that I have a job to go to. Double win!
This photo features my gorgeous man too, looking rather solemn may I add. We had several out-takes with the good ol' timer. Many funny faces ensued but this was the most normal of the bunch.


My dress was a bargain, $15 from a little shop in Dunedin called Nooz. Shoes were another bargain, end of season at Wild Pair a few years ago. (I'm very short so high heels are a fav of mine when I'm trying to pretend I'm a grown up!). My necklace is from an amazing costume jewellery shop in Christchurch called Mask. I bought it when I was a teenage and still love it. Paddy's shirt is from yd, jeans from Meccano and his shoes are No 1 Shoe Warehouse.  Wearing a dress without stockings is a huge deal for me as I'm extremely self conscious of my pale skin. I'm very proud of myself for making this public!

Check out more gorgeous gals here.


Two things to mention:
1) Be sure to check out the gorgeous giveaway at willow + moxie. Devon Smith is divine!
2) This blog has a link to an amazing, FREE sourdough ebook.  You must, must, must check it out!

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous picture of you guys! Your outfit is divine sweet pea, go the legs! you know us pale girls are going to age marvellously :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! So cute. And I love how his shirt matches your dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. amy...thanks for your comment on my blog. i was hoping to find an email address cos I'm dying to find out more about the mooncup deal. think i might have to go that way....would love to ask you about it!!

    (and yes, that is our front yard. perfect for 3 boys to play cricket on...and for me to sip coffee while i watch :) )

    Dee

    ReplyDelete