- breakfast smoothies: blueberries or mango, banana, organic yoghurt, organic whole milk, whole rolled oats, chia and/or flaxseed and/or hemp, and sometimes honey
- porridge: made with whole rolled oats and half milk, half water, served with banana or blueberries, organic whole milk, organic yoghurt, brown sugar and cream.
- homemade muesli: mix whole rolled oats, chopped almonds, seeds (sunflower/pumpkin/sesame) chia and flaxseeds with honey and olive oil and toast until brown, add chopped dried apricots and serve with organic milk and yoghurt and fruit
- Japanese breakfast: brown rice with tinned tuna, mayonnaise, avocado and lemon. Sometimes with a cup of miso soup too
- wholemeal or spelt sourdough toast with butter and homemade preserves, and chopped up seasonal fruit
- green smoothy: banana, blueberries, greens and water
- poached eggs on wholemeal or spelt sourdough with wilted greens, butter, lemon, salt and pepper
Any awesome breakfast ideas I'm missing out on?