Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wardrobe Wednesday

I'm feeling a bit sorry for myself as I write this. Here's the story: a pair of boots I have been searching for for ages, turned up in my size on Trade Me, never been worn, for a reasonable price. It was destiny! I bought them instantly, of course. I just followed up the Track and Trace as I thought it had been while and it turns out they had been left at my gate late last week, but since I haven't seen them, I'm assuming someone has come and helped themselves to my parcel :( So, that is pretty darn sucky really.

Luckily, my day was brightened (before I figured all of the above out) by some mail from the lovely Clare. Snail mail RULES! Thanks, Clare :)

Anywho, here is my outfit for this week. Not as exciting as last week, but still kind of snazzy, I think.



Blurry boots and an even blurrier puppy
Cardi: Tempt (loving the new colour and batwings)
T-shirt: Pagani (I have this t-shirt in about 5 different colours)
Skirt: Max Clearance (I had it taken up about an inch and it was perfect!)
Tights: Farmers
Boots: Number One Shoe Warehouse
Necklace: same as this one

See more lovely ladies here.

Edited: So, I found my boots!! After much despair and cursing yesterday, I found them this afternoon tucked right, right, right behind a large pot plant at my gate. I know, I know, I'm a fool. BUT, I don't expect to have to play hide and seek with the courier! Anyway, happy ending, yay :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you look fab - that cardi is a beautiful colour! :) The blurry puppy is an excellent fashion accessory too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute, cute, cute! You look great :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the colour of your cardi. You look great! (and yay for finding boots!)

    ReplyDelete