Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Spring Garden Update














Unfortunately, it's a bit overcast today so these photos are looking a bit drearier than I would like! But, as you can see, things are thriving in my wee suburban patch. We are awaiting the first ripe cherry with bated breath, and I am excited about the progress my peach and nectarine are making! I have a shrub of coriander which I am hoping to harvest seeds from. I only hope it's sooner rather than later, as it sure is taking up a lot of room in my small garden!

1 comment:

  1. Wow-cherries, what a treat. I have had some trouble with my dwarf paech tree. It started off really well but then got some kind of leaf disease. I sprayed it with a copper spray and I thought all was lost but it has grown lots of new leaves and is looking quite healthy but only has two fruits on it. Have you had any trouble like that?

    ReplyDelete