Sunday, September 11, 2011

Birthday Loveliness

I turned 25 on Friday. Gosh, I feel like I was only 18 just a few years ago! I have had a lovely 3-day birthday weekend, including Electric Wire Hustle, dinner out, breakfast out and spending time with lots of my most favourite people.

Only five years till I'm 30 and lots to get done, including my PhD, which I am hoping to start in just a few short weeks! Things will be very busy around here, as I endeavour to work full time and study part time... Phew. Life is short though and opportunities must be seized. Wish me luck!

Some of my birthday treats...













 And more to come... I have been very spoilt.

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday love! Looks like gorgeous pressies, and very well deserved! Good luck with your mission of full time work+study!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated! Another virgo :-) Mine was on Sept 2nd. xx

    ReplyDelete